We were kinda all over the place this year for Halloween. As the boys are getting older, it gets harder to plan because they all want to do different things with different people!
Eli and all his friends planned to be different Power Rangers this year, which I found to be hilarious and amazing.He and his friends all met up at Nico's dads house for a little pre-Halloween get together and to trick or treat around his house. So I dropped him off and did not see him until they were done!
Maggie got to sport her costume on her walks around the block the few days leading up to Halloween. As you can tell, she was mortified to wear it!
We headed out early this year, and went to the Van Winkle cul-de-sac where everyone had buddies. Owen's friend, Maddox was in town for CO and was going to be there as well so he was pretty pumped to get to spend more time with him. I was really terrible at taking pictures this year...this was all I got! Not even a picture of everyone in their costumes!
But fun was had by all, and we headed back to our house to check out what it was like in this neck of the woods. Cash and I went in a haunted house and we walked the block to check it all out. By the time we got back home, most of the trick of treating was over so we all dumped out our candy to check out the goods!
No comments:
Post a Comment