Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Halloween!

The week leading up to Halloween was mayhem! There were so many things crammed into 4 days....Track and Field, Fall Centers for Owen (which I coordinated), two birthday parties, a training I was supposed to attend, dentist appointment for Eli, a party and dinner reservations on Friday....oh yeah, Blaine was in Vegas, soccer practice, 3 soccer games, covering Owen's class for lunch, Costume Parade at Cash's school, Eli's fall party.....getting our house and costumes ready for Halloween!

Monday evening arrived and all our friends came over for a little pre-Trick Or Treating party. 
That, was also mayhem, but a fun kinda crazy! We had a full house! Before everyone came over, I took one picture of the three boys---one of maybe three pictures I took the entire night--mom fail.

As soon as it got dark, we headed out to Trick-or-Treat. The neighborhood was bumping--so many kids, so many fun decorations and so many amazing neighbors out! We made the block and then the boys had had enough! Their costume heads did not last long either!

We sat out on the porch when we got home and handed out candy until we were out! And then, Owen, sweet, sweet Owen went inside, got two handfuls of his own candy and put it in our bowl so we wouldn't have to turn kids down since we had run out. It was fun, exhausting night! 
The next morning I got home from working out to a full-on "Candy Exchange" happening in the kitchen!
I'm pretty sure its safe to say that Halloween was a huge success this year!

No comments: