Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Family Photo Op

It is that time of year again for the holiday card scramble. I love send and receiving cards! What I totally and utterly despise is picking out outfits for pictures, actually taking the pictures, receiving them and being disappointed in them and then the dreaded step of actually making the cards! So yeah, everything in between sending and receiving them!

Every year, I spend way too much time deciding what everyone is going to year, and I still never love it, but oh well. I ordered our cards last night, a little out of haste and with an anxiety to just get it done, so I am hoping I ordered right!

Here is a sneak peak from our photos! Plus a few that I took on the way into meeting with Casey of the boys.









Here is to kicking off a wonderful, fun and healthy holiday season!

No comments: