So, in an attempt to get him to eat (instead of just play with) his yogurt, I snazzed it up a bit!
Are you wondering why Im smiling so BIG???
Because my Mamma put these in my yogurt!!!!
Its a dash of sprinkles! And it made my yogurt so much more delicious!
When we were younger, my mom used to make us eat plain yogurt. I don't know what kid likes plain yogurt, so she would buy this colorful sugar that she would let us sprinkle on, and somehow made plain yogurt more tasty, and somehow quite fun to eat!
I had no idea that a little trickery would actually work on someone so young! I refilled his bowl 3 times!!!
It worked!
2 comments:
love this idea! it looks like little E is happy with his new yogurt too! he's getting so big emily!
I love this idea too! So easy to sprinkle sprinkles. He is precious!
Post a Comment