But Tripp and I have made it down there and he seems to enjoy it almost as much as I do! After our run, we have gone to Daily Juice for a little treat. I am hoping to keep it up as consistently as I can until I can get on a better schedule for working out. As much as I love running alone, I have forgotten how much I enjoy having a little one with me down at the trail. I never thought I would be back in this place!
Tuesday, March 5, 2019
Trail Time!
I am finally getting back down to the trail to run. I did not realize how much I missed it until I got back there! I am still not feeling like myself yet, but working out has just not been easy this time around. With Blaine's new schedule, I have had to find different ways to make it happen and sometimes get creative.
But Tripp and I have made it down there and he seems to enjoy it almost as much as I do! After our run, we have gone to Daily Juice for a little treat. I am hoping to keep it up as consistently as I can until I can get on a better schedule for working out. As much as I love running alone, I have forgotten how much I enjoy having a little one with me down at the trail. I never thought I would be back in this place!
But Tripp and I have made it down there and he seems to enjoy it almost as much as I do! After our run, we have gone to Daily Juice for a little treat. I am hoping to keep it up as consistently as I can until I can get on a better schedule for working out. As much as I love running alone, I have forgotten how much I enjoy having a little one with me down at the trail. I never thought I would be back in this place!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment