Before I got pregnant the boys and I had gotten so adventurous and were on such a good kick getting out and doing really fun things together. I have really missed getting out and doing things like this with them. We had a random Friday off of school and the day was turing out to be the most beautiful day ever. Unfortunately I had signed up on a meal calendar to take lunch to a family that lost their son over the Christmas break and we were picking up food from Taco Deli that day. So before we were due to pick up their food, we headed down to the greenbelt early and went for a little hike/playtime in the water. It was just what we needed that day.
Boy, I sure did miss this! I strapped Tripp on and we went for it! It was the first for him but certainly not the last!
No comments:
Post a Comment