Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Summer Hodge Podge

Alright, lets be honest here. This summer...it kinda sucks. I mean, the boys dont seem to think so, but its not like our summers in the past. I feel very limited in our outings because of having a new baby coupled with the extreme heat we have! Couple that with Blaine's new schedule, and we have had to make some adjustments.
Buuuuut.....we are making it work and the boys dont seem to notice. So here are a few pictures from our summer. In fact, Owen said the other day that it was the "best summer ever!!!!" So I guess I should not be so hard on myself.

Here is a hodge podge of random summer things we did....

Visiting the store is always a hit with the boys. And of course it makes my Dad's day as well so its a win-win. On this day, we actually came to surprise Rachel because she was suposed to be working. But when we got there, she had already left, so we took a selfie with our best mad faces to send to her.




Our first summer in this house, we did tie dye. I am thinking this may be our last summer here and oddly enough someone had the idea to do tie dye. We are out growing this house, and as much as we really love it, we are on the lookout for whats next. I feel like the idea of tie dye is way more fun than the reality. It started off great, and then Tripp started crying, and Cash had dye all over his face (??) and body and then I started yelling and someone messed up their shirt and then, and then, and then.....well, it just felt stressful. In fact, Eli told me it wasnt that much fun because I just got mad. But you would never know from the pictures! If only you could see the truth through them!




We tried out the new Epic Fun (a few times) and had a blast.





Met up with our friends, the Schwarte's at The Botanical Gardens.






Had a day out with Ethan and visited the Seaholm area checked out The Baked Bear









Met friends Tessa and CJ at Crux.



Went on my first run with Tripp! He seemed to like it!
Lots of pool time. Lots and lots of time at the pool, not so many pictures to prove it though!






 Tripp's first time to Deep Eddy





Austin Ninja Gym for Cash's birthday and got to meet an actual American Ninja Warrior!



We went to the annual neighborhood 4th of July parade!
And of course, lots and lots of baby snuggles......

They ALL wanted to get in to play with Tripp in the tub....!!??




Other fun summer things coming soon.....

No comments: