Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Port A 2018

We took our annual trip to Port A again this year. I really just love this time with my family. I look forward to it all year long. If you would have told me last year that when we came back this year that I would have a baby, I would have laughed in your face and told you you were crazy. But here we are! 
We got to the house and hit the pool....we spent a lot of time in the pool. It was so nice that all three big boys are strong swimmers!



Friday morning, all the guys went on their annual fishing trip, and woke up early and hit up the beach. Not gonna lie, after taking all 4 boys to the beach by myself, I decided that was the first and last time!




But we were able to have a lot more beach time with everyone there together!









Saturday morning the little boys went on their fishing trip. Fish were caught by all! I did not go on the fishing trip with the boys this year so I could stay back with Tripp, but Hobo snapped a few pictures for me out on the boat. Hobo even  caught a shark!









I love all the time we spend at the beach, but even more so, I love the time we all spend together at the house, being lazy, cooking, playing games, watching movies.....














Of course we made our usual trip to the candy store, and went down to the beach each night. We shot rockets, played tag, and of course did some crab hunting.










And this. These pictures make me so darn happy!!!




 I am so lucky.

No comments: