Thursday, March 1, 2018

Dear Baby

We are down to about 11 weeks until we meet you. And I am just over the moon excited to meet you and see who you are! Who are you in there?!?!
I get giddy with every single kick I feel. I just never in my wildest dreams thought that I would get to experience that feeling again. And I must say, I LOVE it!!  Even the little kicks in the middle of the night that wake me up, it just makes me smile every time. I cant get enough of the feeling of you moving around in my belly. I count down to each appointment, just so I can hear the doctor say that everything looks just like it should. Sometimes it feels like the weeks are going so, so fast. And other times May just can not get here fast enough.

Its been an exhausting pregnancy thus far but also so different and exciting in new ways. Dad and I are both feeling pretty laid back about it all, which is actually really fun. We know it will all work out and we will have what we need when you arrive. You wont have much of your own space, or any baby "fluff", just the necessities, but that is all OK and not at all stressing me out like it would have before. Having three boys who can give us their opinions on names we are throwing around and have their own thoughts on your arrival has been so fun and such a different experience than having toddlers like before! You are going to be one loved and tough little boy with all these older brothers around you.

Although I generally feel like crap every minute of every day, and know that if I just laid my head down I would fall asleep in an instant at any time of the day, I am really embracing this *last* pregnancy and feel so lucky that I get to experience this again. Sometimes I still cant believe it!!
You little man, were just meant to be and I am counting down the days to see who you are, to see your dads and big brothers eyes light up when they meet you, and to watch you seamlessly fit into our family!



No comments: