Yesterday was the first pretty day we had had in weeks!!!! We finally saw the sun again after weeks of fog, rain, drizzle, cold and generally nasty days. It also happened to be a Thursday, so a perfect day to get out with Cash!
Rachel called me in the morning to find out what our plans were, something that happens a lot on Tuesday and Thursday mornings! We did not have any, and either did she so we made a plan to have a picnic on the Capitol grounds!
Sometimes our running group runs up Congress and around the Capitol grounds to campus but we never stop to actually enjoy it. And I honestly dont think I have been there for years! I dont even remember the last time. So I was excited to go. Cash and I got there a little before Rachel, so we went in and did some exploring.
Definately his favorite part was standing and looking up into the dome and spinning around, obviously?! We went up and down the elevators and looked down and around the floors. We did not have a ton of time but we did enough to keep his attention and then headed back outside to find some good climbing trees and a perfect spot for a picnic. It was such a beautiful day and the kids just ran around and giggled. We had the best time!!!
Friday, March 2, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment