Saturday, June 17, 2017

End of Year Wrap Up

So many things were happening at the end of the year! Here is a quick wrap-up of end of year parties and such for Eli and Owen.

Owen's class finished up the year by doing the pledge in front of the school during assembly. The kids look forward to this all year. Every day there is a group of mom's ready with their phones taking videos of this kid doing the pledge in front of the school! Here is Owen and a few friends waiting to go up on stage.
 The end of year party for Kindergarten was a Kinder Picnic with lots of outdoor stations/activities all morning and a picnic lunch. I was the organizer for Owen's class so this was the only picture I got of the whole thing!
 Owen totally excelled this year in school. He really enjoys learning and being challenged. He is reading chapter books, loves to ask Blaine to give him math problems to solve and always wants to come up with random science projects at home.

For 2nd grade, they had a morning outside together --signing t-shirts and yearbooks and lots of outdoor activities. They ended with a picnic lunch on the blacktop with all of 2nd grade with pizza and snow cones. Cash and I stopped by the picnic to say hi but couldnt stay long.


Eli has really been lucky with his friends. He and Ty have been best friends since they were 3, but this year really became good friends with Will and Finn (who he also went to preschool with). These four boys are all so sweet with the same temperaments and likes. They are a really sweet group of boys! I met my best friends when I was in 2nd grade and hope that these boys are friends for a lifetime! 

Last day of school


No comments: