But it was on my list of things I promised the boys we would do this summer. We did not have any plans yesterday, so last minute we got dressed and headed that way.
As soon as we pulled up I started regretting my decision when I saw busloads and busloads of little campers getting out of buses and heading inside. It is not a huge place so I pictured the boys getting pushed out of the way when the swarms of matching shirt campers made their way in.
Somehow we were able to maneuver around the campers for the most part and I must admit, we all had a really great time. They had certainly improved the facility (some) and finished out all the exhibits that were still under construction the last time we were there.
Eli shocked me knowing the names of all these random fish and animals that we saw there. He is really into fishing, watching fishing shows with my Dad, and reading about sea animals. Its amazing how much information their little brains take in.
My and Owen's favorite part was the bird cage! This was not there the last time we were there. Owen was just beaming! Eli was bored. And Cash wavered between loving it and not being so sure.





No comments:
Post a Comment