Eli and Owen had spent the night at my parents houseSaturday night so we got a little fun time with just Cash!
Ethan also came into town, so Sunday morning Blaine and I headed to my parents, picked up the boys and Ethan and headed to the brunch to meet the rest of the 50 or so family members that could make it.
Cousin Danielle and Nate, and a new little baby boy (that makes 14 boys!!!!) coming soon.
Can you tell that my Dad loves Cash! I have never seen my Dad want to hold a baby so much!
| Maw and Max |
| Maw and Simone |
| Cousin Adam, Uncle Danny and Cousin Aaron photo bombing |
| Cousins Danielle and Sarah |
All three of my boys have been obsessed with Hobo. They all three as babies would stare at him every time he was in the room. Today was no different. We had a little mishap when I handed Cash to my mom for a second with a pouch of food and somehow when I came back, he was COVERED in food, which just happened to be purple. So he spent a little time shirtless.
Owen couldnt get enough of these wine glasses. They served the boys orange juice in them and they thought they were the best!
Ever since I can remember, every time we would go out to a nice restaurant where there were cloth napkins, the napkin bunny would come out.
We had a delicious cake and then all of Maw's great-grandchildren sang her "You Are My Sunshine."
No comments:
Post a Comment