Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Zeta Babies

How could I not start off this post by welcoming yet another Zeta baby into this world!  Welcome Baby Boy Brooks!!!! I am so excited for my dear friend Natalie and her husband Jeff.  They welcomed their first baby into this crazy world on September 11, and I can not wait to meet this cute little bundle!!!

A few weekends ago, a few friends from college were in town for a wedding.  These are some of the girls who I went through Rush with, went to countless frat parties, foam parties, Formals, lived in the Zeta house together, we went to each others weddings and now, we are introducing our kids to each other--crazy!!! 

Eli had met all of them at some point except for Anna.  If you look closely enough, you will see that she is playing with the safety/baby proofing  lock for the cabinets that she oh so easily pulled off.  Smart girl!
It was so great to finally meet her! She is just precious!
Anna's mom is expecting her second girl in just two months, and was getting in some practice with Owen.  Anna didn't seem to mind too much, she just kept saying "baby" and offering him a bite of her plastic corn.
We also got to see Bo and Will this weekend!
Here is Bo strutting his stuff....

...and Will was napping during the first half of our visit and I didn't get any good shots, sorry Will!  I will do better next time!
It was great to see the girls....I just wish we had more time together!


It was Owen's first time meeting everyone, so of course we had to get in a group shot with all the kiddos.  It was so great to see everyone, and to watch our children play together.  This was definitely the first of many visits together!
Sarah (better known as Gulley) and Anna, Sarah (better known as Webster) and Bo, Me and Eli, Lauren and Owen, Melanie and Will


1 comment:

mereamark said...

Love this post! Little Legacies :)