I have always thought that the time change was annoying, but now that I have a baby who is on a schedule that I live by, I think its down right ridiculous! You wouldnt think that one hour would make that much of a difference, but if you had been waking up at the 4 o'clock hour the last few days, you would think it was a huge difference!!! Although my days have seemed incredibly long this week, I do have a more independent baby...a mobile baby!!! He is crawling, like a machine. One day he decided he was ready to start crawling, and since then, he has picked up speed, distance and endurance!!! Blaine could not wait for Eli to be able to crawl and walk...but I think he may eat his words once he realizes that means not being able to take your eyes off of him for one second...he is pulling up on EVERYTHING...the couch, his crib, coffee tables, toys, opening cabinets and pulling everything out. Even our doctor thought he would go straight to walking and skip crawling all together, so I dont think that walking is far away.
He has been able to get himself up to a sitting position from his tummy for some time now, but he just figured out that that same trick works in his crib. So we put him down and he is back up...in seconds...sitting up, standing up, bouncing up and down. He falls down and he is right back up. He is fighting so hard not to fall asleep because he is having so much fun, and in an instant, he just cant fight it anymore.....and..... he is out!
Eli, Sophia and Henry threw thier first annual Halloween party, and it was a hit! We had all kinds of little ones dressed up...a strawberry, monkey, robot, lion, puppy...the didnt like thier costumes much but we were able to snap a few shots before they ripped them off.
We have been spending a lot of time outisde this week taking advantage of this beautiful weather! One of my favorite places in Austin is the trail. I have spent countless hours down there and run the trail more times than I could count; I think I know every crooke, cranny, hill and mile marker! Eli has become my favorite running partner and we have run many miles together. Yesterday, we took some time to enjoy the weather and watch the dogs running up and down Auditorium Shores after our run.
No comments:
Post a Comment