Monday, March 9, 2009

I decided that I was finally going to sit down and figure out how to do this whole blog thing and not get up until I got it...or until Eli woke up and I needed to tend to him. Suprisingly, he slept long enough for me to semi-figure it out. Usually when we go on walks, Eli falls asleep, but the second we walk into the door at home, his eyes are wide open and he is ready to eat, or cry, or wants to be held...I think today was just a fluke and he will go back to his old ways.

Its amazing how fast time goes when you have a baby. I think its because the last 7 weeks have been one looooong day.

I feel like I need to start at the beginning since I am jumping into this blog 7 weeks into it.
Eli was born on January 18, 2009. Going through the whole story would be waaaay to long, so Ill let the pictures tell the story:

Emily and Blaine at the hospital (pre-baby)






Proud Papa waiting patientlly in-between contractions



12:10 p.m. Eli decided he was ready to show his cute little face and enter this world...





Maverick Elijah Kruger, 6 pounds 7 ounces and 20 inches long









Rachel, the proudest Aunt in the entire world! My parents joke that Eli wont know if she or I is his mom!


Here we are introducing Eli to his new home!































No comments: