I was lucky enough to start out the month on a dreamy trip to Park City with some Zeta friends. Kristy was gracious enough to host us in her home.
Cash wrapped up a championship season of flag football.
And Owen wrapped up his season with The Dawgs.
We were able to sneak in a little fishing with friends.
My friend Sarah was in town with her crew and she stopped by to say hello! I had not seen her in probably 10 years!
Cash got to go to the lake with buddy Knox.
We ran in the Circle C Turkey Trot the morning of Thanksgiving.
And then headed off to the Lindauers house for Thanksgiving. It will never be the same as it was when it was at my parents house, but grateful we can all be together. Shockingly these are the only two pictures I took all day!
And to end the month, I was able to get holiday cards our yet another year!





No comments:
Post a Comment