Tuesday, December 22, 2020

No-mo Movember Please

 If you know Blaine, you know he does not grow much facial hair...at least not that isn't splotchy! So this year when November rolled around and he announced he was growing a mustache for Mo-vember, I am pretty sure I laughed it off. 

Well, he was the only one left laughing come December because he held out and grew himself a pretty impressive mustache! I guess if there was every a year to do it, this would be it....we don't go anywhere and if we do, we wear masks, so the stach was always covered up in public-ha!

He admired that mustache like nothing I have every seen. Even bought himself a little pocket mustache brush to keep it nice and tidy. I think he was just so shocked and equally impressed (along with all the guys he works with) that he was actually able to grow a thick, full on mustache for the first time in his life!

I gave him a hard time the entire time, it just wasn't for me. He had a hard time parting with it, but come mid-December it finally came off! 

I would give him subtle hints that it was time to come off. For example, I would yell "NO-MO MOVEMBER!" when December rolled around and I would catch him admiring his fluffy stache.

We took a few pictures for him to lovingly look back on.






No comments: