Monday, March 2, 2020

Safety Patrol

I have such good memories of being the big kids on campus in 6th grade (bc we were still in elementary in 6th grade) and fiiiinally being able to do safety patrol!
Eli brought home a form a couple of months ago asking me to sign it so he could do safetly patrol. Of course I told him yes, but when he realized he had to write a paragraph about why he wanted to do safetly patrol, he almost backed out. We are in that phase of only wanting to do the absolute minimum to get through tasks. But after some thought, he thought better than that and sat down to write his paragraph. 
He got on patrol with his good buddies Ty and Logan. It was really fun to see them in action when we would go to pick up Owen and Cash. Although half the time it seemed like they were doing very little patroling and a lot of chatting and visiting.
Never the less, he loved doing it and I was proud of him for wanting to!
I can not believe I registered this kid for middle school last week!



No comments: