Friday, October 11, 2019

Dear Owen

You turned NINE years old!!!( I am sorry I am posting this to late!)

For your birthday you wanted to invite a few friends to Urban Air to celebrate....so thats exactly what we did!







Unfortunately for you, your birthday was on the 4th day of school this year (always the first week of school!) and you also had baseball practice that evening! But we started the day with Cake for Breakfast and ended it with cupcakes and Gatorade's with your baseball team.

You have blossomed into quite the young man. You still have the kindest heart of any kid I have every met. You loooooove Maggie and give her the most attention of all of you. You are willing to try new things. You started playing basketball this summer...no one knew it was your first season, you fit right in! You spent your extra time practicing out front before the season started and gave it your all. You had a great first season! I am very proud of you!
This fall you are playing baseball and flag football. You are doing great in school,are a natural leader in the classroom, and enjoying being in the SBLC program at Kiker. You have made a ton of new friends this year and are gaining confidence as a little baseball player. You no longer want us to walk you into school and say good-bye to us as fast as you can before running off to your spot in the assembly. You love your baby brother and are so, so kind to him. He loves coming to you for you to hold him.







It is so exciting watching you grow and mature into yourself and I could not be more proud to be your mom! 


I love you tons!

No comments: