Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Day Out With The Big Boys

I was really feeling like Eli, Owen and Cash did not get the best of me this summer. I don't know that they actually felt that way, but we always had to work around naps and couldn't go to some places and events because we had Tripp and it was just too hard or I just did not have the energy. He was just at a hard age to do a lot of things. So Blaine and I planned a day where I could take the big boys out for a super fun afternoon and leave Tripp behind. I settled on taking them to QuestATX for the day and invited our friends, the Schwarte's to join us. I kept it a surprise until the day we went and did not tell them much about the place (honestly, I did not know much about it myself!).

We had SO MUCH FUN!!!!

Abby and I laughed so hard at ourselves trying to get over the obstacles and the kids got a kick out of trying! I loved so much being able to focus all my attention on them and to relax and have fun with them, it was MUCH needed! I just loved being with them all day and having so much fun.












No comments: