Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Rollin' and a Scootin'

This kid! Oh he is so yummy and sweet and he is SIX months old!

He is a rolling and scooting machine! I dont remember any of the other boys rolling quite like he does. He just goes for it and can get across the room in no time if we let him. I still attempt to put a blanket down for him but if I turn my head for a second he is across the room. Just in the last few days he has started getting up on his knees and pushing up with his arms. I think crawling is just around the corner.

We started sleep training with him just after 5 months and he is doing amazing! He doesnt have perfect nights every night, but he is doing great. I will still feed him once if he wakes up for it. I secretly really love those times. I have loved it with each of the boys--the quiet of the house, just the two of us cuddled up together. It is a sweet moment that I know will be gone before I know it.

No one makes him laugh quite like his brothers. All they have to do is walk in the room and look at him and he gets the biggest grin.
How lucky is he to be surrounded by such brotherly love. It has been one of the greatest joys--to watch my boys together.

In the mornings before school, they argue about whose turn it is to get him out of bed, or hear him make a sound and all run in there. This is a moment I caught last week before school when they heard him wake up.





I started giving him a sippy cup with an ounce of water, per the pediatrician at his 6 month well check and he loves it! I think he would love solid foods, but I have been dragging my feet on starting that. He got a little taste of avocado and seemed to like it ok! Stay tuned for that development!

He went to vote for the first time! And handled waiting in line for over an hour like a champ!

He has started to take more of an interest in Maggie. She has been patiently waiting for this! I dont know who is more excited about it:) She has been so incredibly gentle with him! Even though I complain about Maggie all the time, she really has been such a sweet, gentle, patient dog with Tripp. I could not ask for anything more.


A few more random 6 month moments.....







No comments: