So at the beginning of the year, my friend Brittany asked me if I would want to do the Cap10K with her at the beginning of April....sure! It really sounded like a great idea at the time. I mean, I would only be 33 weeks along?!?! As the time grew closer it started to sound like not the best idea but I figured if anything I could walk as much as I needed to and it would be fun.
I'm not going to say that I had fun the whole time, but I am glad I did it. A lot of walking happened, but I was able to complete it!
Eli and Owen both just finished out there second (and most likely) last season of flag football. They had fun, but both decided they were not wanting to play again. They both had some good buddies on the team, so it made all the losses a little more manageable! :)
Cash finished up another amazing season of soccer.
And another season of baseball.
I went to a shower that my sweet running friends had for me...
We went to the SHPC carnival, where they stayed at the animal station the entire time!
Lolli put on her amazing Easter Egg hunt in her backyard again this year! The boys have seriously been talking about it the entire year!
But this year it was complete with different color arrows for each kid, put around the house leading each of them to their own little "nest" of gifts and trinkets!
I ended up with the mom-mobile. Not gonna lie, its pretty awesome. We all love it, I am embarrassed to admit.
Eli had his vocabulary parade at school, and surprisingly his "costume" came together!
Cash was nominated, and tried out for baseball All-Stars and made the team! More on that later. I did not get any pictures of the try out, but after some nervous energy and him almost not trying out, he got out there and did awesome!
No comments:
Post a Comment