And this year for his birthday he wanted a motorcycle. Well, actually, if we are being totally honest, he wanted a motorcycle and to ride a horse. We went with the motorcycle.
I certainly do not instill ideas in my almost 4 year olds head that it would be a great idea to get a motorcycle, so I have no idea where he comes up with these things.
I am doing my best to keep birthdays at bay this year with no big parties or huge expectations. We decided against having a party for Cash, but we did want to get him something that he really wanted and wanted the day to be special---so.....enter the motorcycle.
Blaine and I looked online for probably a month, looking for the best fit for him--safe, small, not too crazy fast, but fast enough, and of course, cool.
This kid is fearless.
We had it all charged and set up outside and had Cash come outside to "check something out in the yard" and he found it set up like this. He could not get on it fast enough!!!
We took the bike and the boys out to the track by our house to teach them how to ride it.
They all took turns doing laps around the track, gradually getting faster and more confident.
They all did great on the bike....a little scary, but so much fun to watch!
I also took a turn around the track, and let me tell you--that thing is SO much fun!!!
The boys have been educated that THIS will be the ONLY motorcycle that any of the boys will EVER own, or ride--EVER.
Any time we are with someone, he whispers in my ear for me to tell that person about his new bike. He is so proud of it and loves! So happy we could make out sweet little boy so happy on his 4th birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment