So here goes a sloppy, but (kinda) thorough mess of a pictures and quick updates.
I got to spend the night with some running buddies in Horseshoe Bay a few weeks back. I have been running with these girls for almost 10 years! We spend many early, early, mornings and Saturdays together logging mile after mile. I was not even married when I first started with this group! We had a wonderful time cooking and relaxing at Liz's in-laws home down there. It has been such a blessing to be part of such a great group.
A few lunches here and there to hear updates from all of Brooke's wedding planning!
We have gone down to the the store to see my dad a time or two on Thursdays when both Owen and Cash are home from school.
We had a sleepover with buddy Ty at our house, and then Eli and Owen had one over at his house too!
I have gotten to spend some time with my favorite little girls!
We went to our first Family Fitness Night at Kiker. It was so much fun! It was so well run, and we all had a good time. They had 6 different stations set up throughout the school that we were able to rotate through about every 20 minutes. Of course, my shy guys skipped out on the Zumba station, but it was fun to watch!
We kicked off the Christmas season at a party at the Goss' home and I got to hang out with 5 of my favorite people for the night.
I also got to hang out with Eli on part of his field trip! They went and saw a play at Zach Scott Theatre, and then had lunch and got to play at Dick Nichols park.
Straight from there, we went to SHPC to see the Christmas Pageant with Owen and Cash at their preschool. Owen was a shepherd this year and practiced his songs all month long!
And we have had some beautiful weather these last few weeks, and have been able to get out with friends and play outside!
| The boys with Miles Severson |
Eli and Jonah had some serious Pokemon trading going on!
We have been hitting different parts of the Greenbelt on the weekends lately. This time we started at the Hill of Life, which has beautiful trails down in there. There was even rushing water!
Playing at Kiker with the Brown's
Pokemon seems to be taking over my house these days. It is probably what we talk about most around here--whether is about trading, EX cards, needing more, or me getting on them to pick up the darn cards that are all. over. the. house.They tried schooling my dad on Pokemon cards. He even gave them money to "buy him some cards."
We also took our holiday card pictures. When we got them back I had convinced myself that I did not like any of them, and made the boys go back to The Wildflower Center with me to do some re-takes.
We actually ended up having a really fun time and played between my attempt to get some good pictures.
And in the end, we used the professional pictures for our card, but at least we had fun and have some more pictures as memories!























No comments:
Post a Comment