Now that May is almost over, I guess I should just cram all these April pictures into an unorganized post:)
We had our annual cascarones fight at the park with our friends.
Cash insisted on breaking half of his own eggs on his own head.
Riding Daddy to bed.
Riding in Daddy's truck at work.
A few Sunday-Fundays at my parents house.
Cash loooooves my grandmother! Sometimes I just hear laughing in the other room where the two of them are and I find my almost 90 year old grandmother on the floor doing something silly with him, or her singing songs from when she was little, or mimicking him and making silly sounds and watching him over and over do the same thing that he thinks is hilarious.
The finally figured out a super fun, cool, hide-out at my parents house that we used to play in all the time, and was the place where our dog Charlie slept.
Rainy Friday breakfast date with Blaine and Cash.
Run with Rex was another success!
Cash on his first pony ride
We celebrated my cousin Sarah's wedding! Congrats Sarah and Elihu!
We continued our weekly lunches and had the honor to celebrate Brooke's birthday with her over lunch.....
....and then again Saturday night after her birthday!
Eli wrapped up his soccer season with Eagles.
There you have it, a lazy post!





















No comments:
Post a Comment