We may have not made any Zeta Legacies, but we sure did make some boys who love each other, not to mention that are all very cute!
Melanie and I were Zeta's together at UT and I am so, so happy she is here in Austin! Not only is she just great, but our boys really get along and play so well together. They are all full of (too) much energy, so letting them loose to run around together is the perfect way to start a morning. Melanie and I get to talk, and they boys run around like crazy boys.
Eli and Owen ask to play with Will all the time, so they probably felt like they hit the jackpot this morning when they had the entire park to themselves all morning!
So thankful for good friends!
Thursday, October 25, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment