Sunday, July 24, 2011

Eleven, Four, Two

Since my last post, Owen turned ELEVEN months, cut FOUR teeth, and is officially walking on TWO feet!

I think this is actually going to make my life a little easier. He took his first steps almost a month ago, and has been perfecting his "walk" ever since. Eli probably thinks differently.  Even since taking this video, he has gone from making it about 10 feet to about 20 feet, so I suspect that by the time he is one he will be running.  I think it was fun in the beginning for Eli to see him take steps, he would cheer him on and crouch down and say "Come on Owey, walk to me."  Now that the newness has worn off and Owen is all up in Eli's space, he doesn't think its so neat.  But it is so fun to see him wobble around the house and get stronger and faster  by the day.

I felt the pain of four new teeth just as much as Owen did.  We had a string of a few bad, bad, bad nights, and days of no napping.  Hopefully those new teeth have pushed through and stopped causing us pain...until the next ones pop up.

I had a lot of days looking at this sweet face


Is it mean that I stopped to take a picture of my child while he was crying?


No comments: