When I was sick, and staying at my parents house, Blaine bought Eli a TON of new trucks to play with outside. I thought he lost his mind, until I saw how much Eli loved playing with them, and using his imagination to pretend like he was paving streets and building new roads.
Friday, May 20, 2011
Job Site
There is a lot of road work going on outside our home these days.
When I was sick, and staying at my parents house, Blaine bought Eli a TON of new trucks to play with outside. I thought he lost his mind, until I saw how much Eli loved playing with them, and using his imagination to pretend like he was paving streets and building new roads.
When I was sick, and staying at my parents house, Blaine bought Eli a TON of new trucks to play with outside. I thought he lost his mind, until I saw how much Eli loved playing with them, and using his imagination to pretend like he was paving streets and building new roads.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment