Thursday, August 19, 2010

Where Oh Where Are You?

Ginger cookies to kick-start labor-Check!
Spicy Chinese Food- Check!
Ate Pineaple and Curry- Check!
Walking (alot and fast)- Check!
Begging this baby to please come out-Check!
Finally got out the car seat-Check!
Bags packed- Check!
Drinking Raspberry Leaf Tea everyday- Check!

Come on Baby!!!!

My official due date is in three days, on Sunday.  And I think I can say with confidence that we are ready!!!  I mean, not ready to take on two children under two, in diapers, and one who will need constant care and sleepless nights, but ready for this little baby to come and meet us and join our family. 
At my last appointment I was 4 centimeters.  FOUR!  Who is 4 cm and not in labor?!?!?!
So we are taking it day by day and waiting....and waiting.  He is still a very busy baby, moving around all the time.

Will keep you posted on the arrival of this little dude, who by the way, still doesn't have a name.  My Dad has been calling him Numero Dos, Numo for short....who knows, maybe that will stick:)

No comments: